Monday, August 11, 2008

The Results

I just got my clinical board results and......I passed!!! Anything above a 75% is passing and I got an 89%, and that's including a 5 point penalty because during the process of the cleaning, my patient removed her protective eyewear for a few minutes. So technically I would have gotten a 94%. Oops. But I'm proud of myself and really happy with the results. I'm super excited and can't wait to get back to Laramie and start my licensure process. (We're in Lovell for a week) This whole process has strengthened my testimony fasting and prayer. I feel so blessed to know that if we put our faith and trust in the Lord and do the best we can, things will work out for the best. I can't wait to get my career started!

4 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

Congrats Dest!! :) That's awesome that you did so WELL!! :) I bet you're SOO EXCITED!! good luck with everything!

Lauren said...

I am SO EXCITED for you! Congratulations! I know that you'll have a great career. It's too bad that you can't come to AZ and work for my Uncle Chris. He pays VERY well. :) If you need more help on what dentists are good/bad in Laramie, let me know...

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I am so excited for you. Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a fun time in Lovell. Tell everone hi.

Bob & Dani said...

Way to go Dest!! Congrats and good luck with the job hunt. I've learned that having a "real" job is definetly different than college but mostly in a good way. Let us know how it all works out.