Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Month!


**Warning - this post has tons of pictures! I can't choose just a few, she is too dang cute!**

Claire was one month old last Sunday, the 28th! I can't believe how fast that month went and how much she's grown. She had her 1 month appt on Monday and weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz (23rd percentile) and was 21.5 inches (65th percentile). I was surprised at her weight, she gained over a pound in 2 weeks! I shouldn't have been so surprised because this girl loves to eat! Luckily, she only wants to eat every 4-5 hours at night. Too bad it's not that way during the day. For some reason for the past couple weeks she hates the daytime. She is fussy, likes to be held most of the time, and eats every 2-3 hours during the day. Granted, she was a little congested for about a week so I'm hoping she'll be happier now that she's feeling better. I have to give a shoutout to Kristin for lending me her Sleepy Wrap. Thank You! I am finally able to get things done around the house during the day! At one month old, Claire has stared to smile (haven't caught this on camera yet), is overall pretty strong and can hold her head up really well for her age, and likes to be on her tummy. She has her dad wrapped around her little finger. And maybe her mom, too :) She is so much fun and we can't get enough of her!


Sleeping in with Daddy



Ready to go to church for the 1st time


11 comments:

Bagleys said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! She is such a pretty girl! And I love her crazy hair! It's awesome. I hope my baby has hair! Lol... All I had for a long time was peach fuzz on my head. So we'll see! Crazy how time flies! I'm glad you guys are having such fun with her!

Tracy said...

I can't believe it's been a month already. She is a doll!! LOVE the photos.

It sounds like you're all doing good, I hope so!!

Congrats again!! Enjoy her!

Kimberly said...

She is so incredibly cute! I love the hair and the awesome bow too!

Kara said...

She is beautiful and, just like everyone else, I LOVE the hair!

Bob & Dani said...

Claire is a cutie pie! I'm glad that you are having fun and all is well. All the pictures are way cute. Thanks for sharing!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I just love her!!!!! I hope we can see you this summer so I can hold and hug her. She is so beautiful. I can't wait for more updates on little Claire

Nick & Lindi said...

wow, dest... she is SOO cute... LOVE that hair! :) I can't believe shes a month already either. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Trevor & Andrea said...

She is a very pretty girl! Love the pictures.

Lauren said...

She is too cute! I love all of her hair. Too bad our Claire's don't live near eachother to be friends. :)

Ranee` said...

SO adorable. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her hair. So CUTE! Ahhh, I'm insanely jealous!!

Amber McArthur said...

What a little cutie! I just love her hair too! I can't believe she is already 2 months old. It goes by so fast.