Wednesday, February 11, 2009

World's Worst Blogger?

Ok....I'm a horrible blogger. I've had good intentions of getting caught up for the past few weeks, but by the time I'm home from work, I lose the motivation. And I hate to break it to everyone, but I'd rather spend my evenings hanging out with the Hub than blogging :) I know I said I'd post about Christmas, but it's beyond late so I won't bore everyone with details. I'll just say we had a great time being home for over 2 weeks. We got to spend lots of time with family and catch up with old friends(thanks Dani & Lindi!). We got some great gifts and appreciate all that our families did for us during the Holidays.



Things have been beyond crazy here since we got back. I started my new job Jan 5th and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The other ladies I work with are great and Dr. Lambert is one of the nicest people I've met. Everyone was very helpful and patient with me while I was still learning everything in the office. I think I've picked up on everything really quickly and don't want to toot my own horn (ok, maybe I do a little :)) but I produced over $1500 more in January than the last hygienist ever had. The drive to Cheyenne everyday hasn't been too bad. I missed one day due to closed roads, but was able to make it up on a Friday since my usual schedule is Mon-Thurs.



Steven is back in the swing of things at school. He's in his last semester of actual classes and is ready to be DONE! We will put in his preferences for rotations on Friday, so here in a few weeks we should know what his schedule will be next year. We're excited, but not looking forward to having to spend time apart. Steven is still working part-time at the pharmacy in Walmart, also. We are super busy and have definitely learned to enjoy the evenings and weekends when we get to relax together. Well, that's what we've been up to! I'll try to be better about blogging, but really, we're not that exciting :) Click here to see our pictures from Christmas, enjoy!

3 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. The kids are getting so big, and Kyle looks fantastic. I'm glad you got to go home, I'm sure it was a blast.
I'm so glad you like your job. It always helps when you like all the people you work with.

Nick & Lindi said...

Glad to hear that you're alive and are both doing well! Looks like Christmas was fun... cute pictures. It's so good to hear that you LOVE your job! And way to kick all the other former girls by making that much money! ;)

Trevor & Andrea said...

wow that is really awesome! way to go dest! Do you know lane and letty stewart? they are doing the rotation thing right now. Lane is on his last one I think... That really stinks but it will totally be worth it! you will be makin the BIG bucks:)