Monday, July 7, 2008

More Pictures

I wanted to post some more of our wedding photos so those of you that couldn't make it could see them. Plus, I just think they turned out so good! Donna Stuart from Studio 1127 in Billings took them. I think she did a great job! These are just a few, we haven't gotten all of them yet. Enjoy!
This is one of my favorites!


Some of our families at the temple, the rest of the family and friends there decided they didn't want to be in the picture!





I look like I'm raping my husband in this picture ;)









2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow, what a beautiful bride you are !!! We were not in town for your reception, and we're so sorry that we missed it. I've heard how beautiful everything was. Both of you married into absolutely wonderful families and you are so blessed. Your parents are so proud of you and the choices that you've made. I still remember the little cheerleaders you and Lauren were. Those were the days, huh?
Hugs to your hubby...

Nick & Lindi said...

I LOVE your pics dest! You two are soo cute! :) your blog is also very cute. PS... you do look like your raping steve in that pic! ;)