Thursday, September 18, 2008

FYI

Steven finally looked at the blog last night for the first time since "we" started it. He got a little annoyed with me about the whole Xbox post, and said "Thanks for making it look like all I do is play stupid video games". Sooooo let me just clarify for everyone, he does not sit on the couch and play Xbox all night long. (Although I do think he plays more than he realizes) He really is very busy with work and school. He doesn't neglect me, we do spend a lot of time doing fun things together. So now everyone knows, I was simply making fun of how into it he was that particular night! Love you babe :)

1 comment:

Trevor & Andrea said...

haha! that is funny! Trevor has looked at "ours" maybe a couple times, but does not really read anything. although he made fun of me putting a picture of my scratch from the antler:) haha