Thursday, October 30, 2008

Help!

My sister asked me to help her out and post some information for her. She is trying to get her Mary Kay business started. If she can get 10 or more people to spend $10 or more, she can get a huge discount on her starter kit. So if anyone uses Mary Kay products, go to this link and help her out! Don't worry that the website says Laurilyn Morrison, she's my Aunt and is giving Kyle her points to start out on. If you purchase a mascara, your name will be entered in a drawing for a prize (I'm not sure what it is yet). Thanks!

2 comments:

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I love Mary Kay, and wear it all the time. I will ck out the link.
Thanks

The Leithead Family said...

Hi Destiny! I could use a couple things! I went to the link and it was for a Morrison lady...just wanted to make sure if that's who I should place the order with...so that it benefits Kyle...let me know! You can just leave a comment on my blog if you want.

Catherine