Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Copy then change all the answers so they apply to you, then post on your blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamond's are a girls best friend :)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Tropic Thunder I think
4. Favorite TV show? The Office, Heroes, Iron Chef America, or House Hunters
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or pancakes
6. What is your middle name? Melinda
7. What food do you dislike? lunchmeat, pickles, seafood, mushrooms. I'm picky, so I'll stop there :)
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Secondhand Serenade and Taylor Swift
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mine got totalled, so I've been driving my Grandma's 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis. It's awesome.
10. Favorite sandwich? Cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? Cockiness and dishonesty
12. Favorite item of clothing? A pair of capris from Old Navy, but it's too cold for them now
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Italy and Greece
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Hmm...probably American Eagle
15. Where would you retire to? Anywhere close to my family
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 22nd, because Steven called me, and the rest is history :)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball or Volleyball
18. Furthest place you expect someone to look at this from? I honestly don't know
19. If you had a superpower, what would it be? I haven't figured that out yet, maybe invisible.
20. When is your birthday? May 16th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm an afternoon person
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
23. Pets? No, I'm definitely not an animal person
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Not that I can think of
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, a gymnast, or a dentist.
26. How are you today? Let's just say it's been a long day and I'm ready for tomorrow
27. What is your favorite candy? Gummy Bears, Licorice, or Skittles
28. What is your favorite flower? Lillies and Tulips
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thursday when we go to Lovell
30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip
31. What are you listening to right now? Steven's watching ESPN
32.What was the last thing you ate? Reduced fat wheat thins
33. Do you wish on stars? Not usually
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
35. How is the weather right now? Windy and cold
36. Who was the first person you talked to on the phone today? My mom
37. Favorite soft drink? Diet Cherry Pepsi
38. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden, Corona Village, or Texas Roadhouse
39. Real hair color? Dark brown
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People
41. Summer or winter? I like Spring best
42. Hugs or kisses? Both please
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
44. Where was your last vacation? Lovell, if that counts. If not, Denver
45. When is the last time your cried?Last week
46. What is under your bed? Absolutely nothing
47. What did you do last night? Watched Heroes with Steven, cleaned up the living room, read a book, and went to bed.
48. What are you afraid of losing? Family
49. Salty or sweet? I probably eat more sweet
50. How many keys on your key ring? 3 or 4
51. How many years at your current job? I've been the cook/maid for 4 months :)
52. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
53. How many towns have you lived in? 3
54. Do you make friends easily? Yes and No, I can become friends with a person quickly but it takes me a long time to open up and become really good friends.

1 comment:

Bagleys said...

Hey!! So I'm not sure about being able to do it this week. I just got a new calling in Relief Society and I'm not sure if I like HAVE to be there the first week or not... it's not a huge calling or anything, but I kinda need to be there I think....