Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Official!

I'm officially Destiny Hultgren, RDH! I got my license on Tuesday! Turns out, without a job, a license is pretty useless :) I really am anxious to get out and start working though. I sent out all my resumes and called the offices I've interviewed with, so hopefully something will come up soon.There are a few offices that are hiring right now, so I'm crossing my fingers. It's a good feeling to know that I've finally accomplished a goal that once seemed so far out of reach. You couldn't pay me to do the dental hygiene program over, once was plenty! Steven has been really busy with school the past week, so we decided to go out on Tuesday night. We went to Corona Village (YUM) and celebrated my licensure, his amazing job on his exams so far, and the fact that the White Sox FINALLY won the AL Central Division Title by beating the Twins Tuesday night. (Steven loves the White Sox and gets grouchy when they lose, so this was a huge plus for me :) ) We took some cute pictures, but Steven recently cleaned the office, and my camera cord is now missing. That's a good enough reason to get a new camera, right? Maybe when I get a job! We're looking forward to conference this weekend and going to Lovell next weekend. Anyway, that's what we've been up to!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome! I'm very excited for you. I hope that you find a good dentist to work for in Laramie. Woo hoo for Corona Village! :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What fantastic news. I am so excited for you. I hope you can get a job soon, and get to work. Have fun in Lovell.

Lisa Brown said...

oh DEST! congratulations! i'm so glad that it finally came through! i'm jelous!

Bob & Dani said...

Yippee! I hope that you find a job soon and that you enjoy your work! It's hard looking for jobs and waiting around. Just last year at about this time, I had been looking for a job for two months and was just about to go crazy! I got lucky, and I hope that you do too (I don't doubt you'll find a fantastic job). When will Steven been done? May 2009?